Full round trip through Costa Rica, where you will get to know all the different areas of the country visiting the best destinations and experience its impressive diversity in depth.
On this round trip you will explore all the zones of Costa Rica and will be able to see the treasures and landscapes that the country has to offer. You will get to know different cities, imposing volcanoes, diverse national parks, rain, cloud and dry forests, the fascinating Caribbean and the powerful Pacific. Join us on this adventure trip!
Destinations include the following:
- San José
- Irazú Volcano National Park
- Tortuguero National Park
- Cahuita National Park
- Puerto Viejo de Sarapiquí
- La Fortuna
- Tenorio Volcano National Park
- Rincón de la Vieja Volcano National Park
- Monteverde nature reserve
- Quepos and Manuel Antonio National Park
- Uvita and Marino Ballena National Park
Activities that you will perform:
- Visit a coffee plantation
- Zip lining in the cloud forest
- Have a bath in natural hot springs
- Hiking through the rainforest
- Boat trip through the mangroves
- Bird watching
- Cooking course for costarican cooking
- Observation of nesting turtles (depending on the season)
- Observation of whales and dolphins (depending on the season)
- Transport to your hotel and to the airport
- 21 nights in mid-range hotels with breakfast
- english-speaking tour guide during the whole trip
- Entrance fees to the national parks described in the program
- Private transport in the entire group
- Meals as listed in the itinerary
- International flights
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Entrance fees to national parks or activities which are not considered as part of the program
- Private expenses and tips
Arrival in San José and city tour
At the exit of the airport, your guide will wait for you and take you to your hotel in San José.
You have the rest of the day to get used to the climate and explore the area around your hotel. If you arrive early in the morning, you will have the opportunity to take a city tour through San José with your guide getting to know the most beautiful buildings and monuments.
For the evening you get tips for nearby restaurants.
Irazú Volcano National Park - Cartago
Immediately after breakfast you will start very early to the Irazú volcano. The sooner you leave, the better, as the best weather conditions in the morning provide a clear view of the craters of the active Irazú. In addition, you can admire both oceans with a bit of luck from the highest point of view.
After visiting the national park, you can take a relaxing stroll through the beautiful, quiet town of Cartago. You will quickly notice the difference to crowded San José.